AutoAccessoriesGarage.com is a growing e-commerce company specializing in selling automotive parts and accessories. We're built upon a firm understanding of both the industry and the developing technologies that drive the e-commerce shopping experience. We take pride in our streamlined workflow, agile development, creative approaches, and entrepreneurial spirit.
As a company we believe that a small team of forward thinkers with the right drive and focus can outperform a bloated, hierarchy-driven corporation. Our workflow relies on constant communication, efficient tactics, and always questioning if there is a better way to do things. We trust each other to take the reins and follow through confidently with our individual tasks as well as join together and tackle big-picture problems.
Our offices are located in Frankfort & Chicago, IL. We offer a relaxed working environment in addition to 401k with matching contribution, medical, dental, and vision benefits for full time employees.
We are seeking a bright and energetic Marketing Manager (PPC) to join our team. This position will play a critical role in strengthening and maximizing the volume of paid traffic via Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and other biddable platforms to AutoAccessoriesGarage.com. You will own the campaigns and budgets for a core silo of categories, working closely with the marketing, merchandising, and catalog teams. This position will also require analysis and reporting to senior management as necessary.
On an average week, you will:
- Create, track, analyze, and optimize pay per click campaigns in Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and other biddable platforms
- Actively manage paid search and pay-per-click campaigns to maximize CPC, CPA, CTR, Search IS, Lost IS, etc. within monthly budgets and constraints
- Optimize campaigns, adgroups, keywords, & product groups based on performance metrics
- Use Google Analytics, Google Merchant Center, Adwords, Adwords editor, and proprietary systems to make intelligent data driven decisions to improve quality scores while increasing campaign goals
- Forecast and report on daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual performance for your assigned categories
- Work closely with paid search, merchandising, product catalog, and information technology teams to improve conversions and overall performance
- Monitor search trends, best practices, and new opportunities to ensure growth
We need someone with:
- Minimum of 2–3 years experience working in paid search marketing, preferably in eCommerce, or related field
- Google Adwords Certification
- Experience with scientific method and applying statistical accuracy to tests
- Experience with Google Shopping Campaigns & PLAs
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- The ability to work well under pressure and the willingness to wear many different hats
- Bonus Points: AdWords Scripting & Advanced Bid Adjustments
We are looking for someone who:
- Is creative, resourceful, and dedicated to getting the job done right
- Embraces the small company environment, including the many different responsibilities that come with it
- Is clever and tech savvy (the real kind of savvy - "I can paste an image into a Word document" doesn't count)
- Is a reliable, humble, and generally awesome person
We are NOT looking for someone who:
- Only feels comfortable working in a traditional, stiff, big-corporation structure
- Tries to pass his/her problem solving onto someone else
- Thinks he/she is above sweeping up or take out the trash once in awhile